Facial Surgery in Virginia Beach, VA
Cosmetic facial surgery may be your solution to turn back the clock and restore your youthful appearance. The options available today to rejuvenate your appearance can make you feel better about yourself and help restore the vigor and vitality of your younger years. Led by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Bounds, Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach offers facial plastic surgery procedures to the residents of Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News and surrounding communities in Virginia.
What is Facial Plastic Surgery?
When you look in the mirror are you happy with what you see? Do you notice the fine wrinkles that seem to appear a little more each day? Is there something about your appearance you would like to change, but don’t know where to start?
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Bounds’s years of experience combined with a keen eye for detail have made the difference for thousands of patients seeking to pare a few years from their appearance. Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach offers the following facial surgery procedures:
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift)
- Mini Facelift
- Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Neck Lift
- Brow Lift
- Lip Augmentation
Facial Surgery Procedures
Take a few moments to review the brief descriptions of the various cosmetic surgery procedures below and find out if a consultation with Dr. Bounds can shed some insight on your options for looking and feeling your best.
- Blepharoplasty – Eyelid surgery is a popular procedure that removes fat, muscle tissue or excess skin from droopy upper and lower eyelids. The surgery is also recommended to treat ptosis or drooping eyelid. This condition can be caused by skin elasticity or a decrease in muscle tone, and causes the eyelid skin to droop and block vision.
- Facelift – Although considered relatively major surgery, a facelift can provide results that can last a decade or more. Unlike non-surgical procedures, such as dermal fillers, a facelift is a more permanent solution to the effects of aging and can literally take years off of your appearance. There are various facelift procedures and techniques available – find out more by scheduling a consultation with Dr. Bounds to explore your options.
- Mini Facelift – The mini face lift targets the lower third of the face to correct sagging and jowls, while contouring a more defined jaw and chin.
- Otoplasty – Otoplasty is a relatively common procedure that corrects protruding ears, deformed earlobes or abnormalities in the growth and development of the ear tissue. Ear surgery to correct deformities or protruding ears in children is best performed when the child is young and the cartilage of the ear is relatively pliable and easily shaped.
- Neck Lift – Liposuction is particularly well suited to treat areas of the chin, neck and jaw to remove fat and shape and tighten lower facial features, including the neck area.
- Brow Lift – The brow lift corrects the deep lines and wrinkles that exist across the forehead, as well as the vertical lines between the brows.
- Lip Augmentation – For patients who seek a solution for thin or asymmetrical lips, we offer lip augmentation through injectables and dermal fillers.
How Much Does Facial Surgery Cost in Virginia Beach?
Facial implant surgery and all other facial surgery will vary in price depending on your treatment plan. Dr. Bounds will determine your treatment plan and the cost for your procedure at your initial consultation. On all procedures, we are proud to offer CareCredit® and ALPHAEON financing to our clients whom wish to use convenient monthly plans. For more information, visit our financing page.
Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach is passionately committed to reflecting your inner beauty. Using the latest and most advanced procedures for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Kevin Bounds and his team offer facial surgery to the residents of Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News and the surrounding communities in Virginia. Contact us today!